The "right" first step………………………………………………… where learning is a Joyful experience for the Tiny Tots
Cultural Shows - Mother's Day
Annual Prize Distribution - Excursions
Inter School Competitions - Morning Assembly Based On Value
Parent's Day Celebration - Group Activities
Children's Day - Coloring Competition
Festival Celebrations - Dance
Recitation Competition - Fancy Dress Competition
Presentations - Clay Modelling
The qualities we imbibe in the children……………………………………………………
Creativity, self expression, sound ethical values, self- confidence, truthfulness, stage exposure, sense of responsibility, independent thinking, humility, living with self esteem, positive attitude, aesthetic sense, core competence, team spirit, leadership development and………………………….. much more.
SUBJECTS OFFERED :-
The learning in the school is divided into three different levels
1) Kindergarten - (Nur, LKG, UKG)
2) Primary - (I to V)
3) Middle - (VI to VIII)
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION :-
The medium of instruction in all classes is English. Hindi is taught from the lower kindergarten class and Punjabi from class II onwards.
English, English Conversation, Mathematics, Hindi , General Knowledge (oral), Environmental studies (oral) and introductory Computer Education.
Activities :- Drawing, Dance, Art & Craft, Class Presentation, Festival Celebration etc.
English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Punjabi, General Knowledge, Computer Studies, Science and Social Studies (from IV onwards), Moral Education, Art & Craft and Dancing Activities.
English, Hindi, Punjabi, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, General Knowledge, Computer Education, Art Education (Dance & Painting) and Work Experience (Craft & SUPW)
English, Hindi, Punjabi, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Computer Education, Art Education (Dance & painting) and Work Experience(Craft). The students are also taught socially useful productive work during periods allotted in the school time- table
RULES OF ADMISSION
1. Kids seeking admission in the Pre- KG (Nursery) should be of age of 2 ½ years to 3 ½ years as on April 1, 2015.
2. Before seeking admission for his / her ward in the school, the guardian is expected to go through the various rules given in the School Prospectus. The Prospectus along with Registration Form is available from the school office at Daresi Road on payment of ______ in cash which is non refundable.
3. The application form complete in all respects should be submitted in the school office. Please note that registration makes a child eligible for consideration for admission only and it does not guarantee admission. Incomplete form in any form will be rejected by the school authorities.
4. The following documents are required to be submitted while filling the registration form:-
1. Original Birth Certificate from Panchayat / Municipal Corporation for verification along with its photocopy duly attested by the gazetted officer.
2. A latest family photograph i.e. child along with father and mother.
3. Identity and address proof of the parents.
4. Three copies of the child's passport size photograph.
5. Registeration fees of Rs. 250 in cash which is non refundable.
5. Interaction with the child seeking admission to nursery and his parents will be held on the date notified by the school at the time of registration. Please note that dates for the registration and interaction of the candidate can be changed as per the convenience of the school authorities with prior intimation to the parents.
6. After interaction, the final list of selected kids for admission will be displayed on the School Notice Board on the date notified at the time of interaction.
7. For admission to Primary and Middle classes , it is compulsory for the students to submit a Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended along with the mark sheet or progress report card. If the above mentioned documents are not submitted the candidate will not get admission in the school.
8. Candidates coming from any education board other than CBSE must have their School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate duly counter signed by the board authorities from which they are migrated.